This is a test page, it will not appear in search as it’s been excluded, so feel free to play around!
- Login to the back end, please refer to the sheet provided
- Enable visual builder in the menu at the top of this page
- Hover your mouse over this box and look at the colours of the lines, there are three
- The outer box which has a blue border is the background area of the section you are working on.
- The inner green area is the space modules are placed and used
- The dark grey border box is the module for example, this text box
- When you select on of these boxes an option appears, such as add new section, add new module or the section and module area settings, don’t be shy, have a play around, you can always ctrl+z to undo like on a word document.